Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mountain Range, Water, Sunshine & Friends!

Today I reflect on the activities of the weekend.  I am always amazed at the beauty and love around me.

On Saturday I had the great opportunity to get on the Catalina Express 6:15am boat.  I did a 30 minute Metta meditation and enjoyed the remaining 30 minutes with a nap.  Upon my arrival I felt like I was on vacation.  My dear friends LeAnn & Deanna showed me the Royal treatment - breakfast at home with great morning discussion, lunch at the Descanso Beach Club and then we went out on the boat to the back-side of the island, jumped in the water and snorkeled.  Amazing snorkeling in these beautiful waters off the parts of the island only available by boat.  

The mountain range, water, sunshine and friends was perfect.  I love my life!  


No comments:

Post a Comment